They had so much fun, that i couldn't concentrate on my paper :)-brianna
Awwwww! That is great that they had that much fun, not so good you couldn't concentrate Brianna!
I'm sure you could have found some where to go for that time that wasn't so noisy! Why didn't you join the group?
Vicki,So great hearing from you, I feel so bad that we lost touch for such a long time! Your family is beautiful! I can't believe Jordan has 4 (almost 5) kids! She looks so much like you!Carolyn
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They had so much fun, that i couldn't concentrate on my paper :)
-brianna
Awwwww! That is great that they had that much fun, not so good you couldn't concentrate Brianna!
I'm sure you could have found some where to go for that time that wasn't so noisy! Why didn't you join the group?
Vicki,
So great hearing from you, I feel so bad that we lost touch for such a long time! Your family is beautiful! I can't believe Jordan has 4 (almost 5) kids! She looks so much like you!
Carolyn
Post a Comment