God is so awesome and He loves each one of us completely. The bible is full of verses where God simply wants us to be still so He can love on us. Song of Solomon call us His Beloved and says His desire is towards us (7:10). Zephaniah 3:17 says He quiets us with His love and rejoices over us with singing and Isaiah says that we are inscribed in the palm of His hand (49:16) and that we are precious, honored, and loved (43:4). This song has been playing over and over in my head since Sunday (I think the Lord is trying to tell me something!) I pray that this song ministers to you, knowing that the God of the universe loves you specially and personally, so much that He gave His life for you through His son JESUS. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (AND ALWAYS!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Amen sista!
hahahahaha
Amen!
Huh?? Am I retarded or is it supposed to be in code??
Ok. Actual English letters are much better than code. Yay for mozilla!
You've been given an award! Head over to my blog.
Post a Comment