Monday, February 9, 2009





7 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Love the pics. What all did the girls do?

Jacque said...

They look like they had a great time!

Vicki said...

we just had pizza at first then went into the hot tub then had dessert and opened presents-they had fun. I probably should have made it longer because time flew pretty fast.-I forgot to mention that it was on her birthday last Friday. That was a first -on her actual date.

Debbie said...

Were they cold bunnies? I bet they ran into the house after the hot tub. Looks like they had fun though!

Vicki said...

The weather was in the 60s so not so cold :) Usually when you get out of the hot tub your body temp is hot so you are still warm by the time you put your towel on and come in.

Nicky said...

cool pics love them all

kreggy#5 said...

wow 8 years old. i'm starting to feel old and i'm only 17. what is this world coming too.