Annalise and I were walking one night in the neighborhood and I had to get on her for running ahead. So after awhile she was hanging back a few minutes and then caught up with me. I then proceeded to talk to her about me having to get on to her. She was unusually compliant. I thought she was in a mood but she ended up being really polite and not moody. Then she said to me "mommy do you know why Im being so nice? " Ah hah! I knew there was something to this. Then she said" I pinky swore to God that if you yell at me that I would be nice so that would make Him happy." How sweet is that! Funny stuff :) Thank you Lord for her tender heart toward you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Aww!!! Too sweet.
Awwwwww, That was sweet. I didn't know you could pinky swear with God! :-)
She is so precious.
Sometimes you wish you could keep them in a bottle so they will stay like this. She's definitely a cutie!
Post a Comment