Here are some pics of our "all things train" day. We had a good time and it was a beautiful day. I just realized I didnt get any good pictures of Kelly. Sorry, Kelly -I only got some good ones on video :( We caught the train at our depot here in Lees Summit and took it to Union Station downtown. Then we walked to the Crown Center and ate at Fritz-where your food is brought to you on a train. The kids thought all the train displays there were very cool (especially Samuel and Elijah). We wandered outside abit then in just enough time caught the train back to Lees Summit. I also caught a little duck family swimming in our pond last evening-thought they were so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Was "train-day" a theme outing? Or did it just turn out that way?
just decided to go with it after making the decision to go on the train.
Post a Comment