This is the vacation at Atlantic beach that is our special place we always go to. It starts out at Connie's where we stayed for the night. Lisa and the gang came to by to see us-that was so special cause they were my louisville sistas whom I miss dearly. The next day we head to Atlantic beach-so exciting!
Atlantic beach has special meaning and alot of special memories that when being there kind of makes time stand still. Suddenly the past and the present come together. We cant say that about many other place in our lives (Im speaking of the Tileys) because we move so much -homes are always changing. So for me this place is just a special place and the Lord blessed us to be able to spend time there once again. Family has been a constant there too and even though we are changing in family size and ages-it is a place to come to reconnect and just have some things not change in our family traditions. It was so wonderful to be with everyone and be a part of their lives again for that week and be family together again since we are so spread out. So good to be able to be back with our North Carolina family again. Thank you everyone for making the effort to be part of this time together. I dont take it for granted. Wonderful time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It's just that it all went too quickly! I think this was the 1st time so many of us could make in 1 shot, instead of over several different days or years. I'm always concerned for the older ones who we may not see again. :( But for now we had a fabulous time!
Amen sista! (or as Beth M says siesta!)
I love going to Peppertree! I look forward to the next time we all go from the day we all leave this time! I miss everyone and wished John & Carissa could have been there! Maybe next time! It was fun for sure!!
It was wonderful wasn't it? Sigh. It's just never long enough.
Post a Comment