I love Dad's expression in the one picture! And I just saw him floating in the other picture.It's neat to see these pictures again! It's kinda like visiting all over again!
Yay for pics! But Its getting into the fall...gotta get out of that summer mentality! At least until next year...The beach was fun.
neva!(jk) I just wanted to finish what i started-so I will change it sometime this week. I will add some more either today or tomorrow.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Dad's expression in the one picture! And I just saw him floating in the other picture.It's neat to see these pictures again! It's kinda like visiting all over again!
Yay for pics! But Its getting into the fall...gotta get out of that summer mentality! At least until next year...
The beach was fun.
neva!(jk) I just wanted to finish what i started-so I will change it sometime this week. I will add some more either today or tomorrow.
Post a Comment