Sunday, January 2, 2011


baking cookies at Becky's house-fun!

Our Choir Christmas concert!







Some of Annalise's happenings at Christmas








some photos of the kitchen and living room







Random pictures of the tree


4 comments:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Look at you, playing with different camera settings!! How did you get the sepia and black and white?

Loved all the pics. Looks like you had a busy and full December.

Debbie said...

Boy it looks like you had a lot going on. I tried to find you in the top choir picture but to no avail. Were you in it?

I heard the video of Annie & she did wonderfully! She's growing up too fast!

And I love the warm colors in your house! Makes for beautiful pictures! Love your kitchen, it looks bigger than the one in KY.

I liked that you fiddled around with the camera settings for your tree. Love the pix!

Vicki said...

Jord the settings were on Brianna'a manual setting. Deb I am always next to Joe in the choir so I am not in a couple of the whole choir pics. I have ones of me but didnt post because they were a little blurrier. The first small choir pic I am not in but Joe is. you can see the concert online on our church website if you would like :)
my kitchen is bigger and the layout is a bit different.

Jacque said...

Looks like a great Christmas Season & lots of great times with wonderful memories!!