Fun fun fun. Had a good time, and the kids miss all of you!!!I know you said your camera made the tree colors look off, but they look really pretty.
Ok they look purple. Are they supposed to be blue?
the trees are suppose to be pinkish purple-thats just my camera!
The trees still looks pretty! My bench!! * SIGH *
Isn't it great that the Lord moved them closer to you?! What awesome pictures you took Vic!
I love the last one of Royce & Tavi! The parting shot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Fun fun fun. Had a good time, and the kids miss all of you!!!
I know you said your camera made the tree colors look off, but they look really pretty.
Ok they look purple. Are they supposed to be blue?
the trees are suppose to be pinkish purple-thats just my camera!
The trees still looks pretty! My bench!! * SIGH *
Isn't it great that the Lord moved them closer to you?! What awesome pictures you took Vic!
I love the last one of Royce & Tavi! The parting shot.
Post a Comment