the one girl looks like she doing the Y.M.C.A.
Did the guy come with the wardrobe as well? Scrumptious looking cake!
yep he did-he had all the costumes. I didnt have to do anything! (except the cake part :)
Fun! What is the top picture?
the top picture is the invitations that I made for her party.
Nice, look like the kids had a fun time! Interesting concept, making a movie! Of course Annie should be the star, who else!! LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
the one girl looks like she doing the Y.M.C.A.
Did the guy come with the wardrobe as well? Scrumptious looking cake!
yep he did-he had all the costumes. I didnt have to do anything! (except the cake part :)
Fun! What is the top picture?
the top picture is the invitations that I made for her party.
Nice, look like the kids had a fun time! Interesting concept, making a movie! Of course Annie should be the star, who else!! LOL
Post a Comment