Wednesday, January 6, 2010

These Pictures are of our trip to Pittsburgh over the holidays. We had a great time We really wanted to see our grandkids that we hadnt seen for awhile so that was great! That was our main reason for going but also I have been missing the burgh at Christmas lately. Seeing everyone and spending time with them. It was very therapeutic for me. With all the constant changes in my surroundings and life-I needed to reconnect with my past (somewhere where I called home for the biggest part of my childhood and where I had so many memories well into my adulthood-it will always be home to me). The Lord blessed me with a big hug in letting us see the grankids and be with my friends and family that I hadnt seen and been with at Christmas, in a while and some it had been what seems like forever! I did miss my Birdie and her family but we were blessed to spend Thanksgiving with them. Thank you everyone for your hospitality and fellowship we were so blessed by it-We love you all! (ps there are 2 pages total )

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a nice long Christmas we all had this year! We were blessed by your visit!

Debbie said...

What a nice long Christmas we all had this year! We were blessed by your visit!