Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I love Thanksgiving-it is the start of the Christmas season and there is something so purely American and Christian about this holiday that is just sacred. We were blessed to have our Alabama gang up to share it with us. We have so much to be thankful for and I pray I dont take our blessings for granted. These are some of my numerous Thanksgiving photos that I finally put on here. We had a great time-the weather was so nice and we made some Kansas city traditions that we can actually call traditions since we have done them two years in a row. I hope you enjoy them-we had a wonderful time and made lots of memories together and enjoyed being with our loved ones.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looking forward to wandering thru pictures! I know you always have a great time with your youngins.