Thursday, June 25, 2009

There are alot of pictures this time (I mean ALOT!). Get a cup of coffee or a cold drink-youre gonna be here awhile :) We did so much within the 3 1/2 weeks we were gone, and being the grammy I am I almost always have to take pics and record the moments. Jordan had baby #5- a little girl named Nissi and it was our privilage to be able to go down to Alabama and be a part of it. The bonus was- we were able to see Tylee dance, be there for her birthday, see Royce get his award for T-ball and lots more. We had a great time -it was special being with the kiddos and hang with them as long as I did. Alabama is always like going home to me because it was my home for a couple of years. Annalise and Tylee were born there, and we were very active in our church there-so lots of memories and connection to that area. Almost 3 weeks later we then headed to Louisville for almost a week....( p.s.to see all these pics click on older posts two times :)

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I have put a request up on my blog and ask you to participate. :)