Love the new haircut! It seems you are wearing it shorter these days. I have to have hair around my neck till it gets warmer.
The hair cut looks the same? The color looks good. I am going blonde again next time.
Jordan, I like the way your hair is!
Aunt Vicki, I love your new haircut! You are sooo pretty!
Thanks Sarah! I knew you were one of my favorite nieces! Thanks to deb and bird too!
I like it! You look very pretty! I have always thought you were pretty!
OK Jacque-you are one of my favorite sisters! thanks ;)
Hey what about me? I can kiss up too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love the new haircut! It seems you are wearing it shorter these days. I have to have hair around my neck till it gets warmer.
The hair cut looks the same? The color looks good. I am going blonde again next time.
Jordan, I like the way your hair is!
Aunt Vicki, I love your new haircut! You are sooo pretty!
Thanks Sarah! I knew you were one of my favorite nieces! Thanks to deb and bird too!
I like it! You look very pretty! I have always thought you were pretty!
OK Jacque-you are one of my favorite
sisters! thanks ;)
Hey what about me? I can kiss up too!
Post a Comment